Sram X01 Eagle 4-peice mini-group 1x12 10-50T drivetrain (color options) **FREE SHIP**
Sram X01 Eagle 4-peice mini-group 1x12 10-50T drivetrain NEW!
This listing for one brand new 4 -peice mini group:
-1x rear derailleur
-1x rear shifter
aftermarket packaging - including manuals
full manufacturer warranty
Got Questions? Message us!
X01 Eagle™ Rear Derailleur
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this relatively compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter
- Aluminum cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
XG-1295 Eagle™ Cassette
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
X01 Eagle™ Chain
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
X01 Eagle™ Trigger Shifter
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the X01 Eagle™ X-ACTUATION™ trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle™ drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 4 stages into the race or days away from civilization, the X01 Eagle™ trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Forged aluminum trigger designed to take a beating
- Customizable setup via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X
Agreement of Sale:
This purchase constitutes an agreement with Re.Cycle.D LLC. Please read this entire section and view all images before purchasing. All used items should be considered 'as-is, untested' and without any guarantees, written or implied. If you need a guarantee of condition, please buy a non-OEM new item. New items that have a manufacturer's warranty will be listed as such in the description. Returns will not be accepted, unless the item received is not the item shown in the pictures or if the listing states a specific return period, we usually list a 14 day return period. All new items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
If you see an error in one of my current listings or previously bought something that you are not happy with, please contact me immediately. I usually respond to all questions within 24 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, Please ask before buying.
We offer fast shipping, generally within 24 hours after payment. Please see shipping times in ad for specific items. Actual USPS, FedEX, and UPS delivery times are dependent on their service. All items are packed with care. We do not offer International shipping at this time.
Thank you for your business!
Online Store: http://recycledmountainracing.com
Please “Like” us on Facebook & “Follow” on Instagram
Get on the email list for news and hot deals!