DVO Beryl Boost fork 110x15 (wheel and travel options) **FREE SHIPPING**
This listing for one brand new suspension fork
aftermarket packaging - including manuals
full manufacturer warranty
Got Questions? Message us!
DVO Suspension - Beryl Boost - fork
The Beryl Boost Trail Forks adopts many of the technologies as seen on DVO Suspension higher spec Diamond model. With its slightly more condensed feature package, it's designed to be the ultimate "set it and forget" trail/enduro fork. Plus tyre and Boost hub ready, the Beryl forks are constructed to offer super-precise handling, smooth performance and help you to have bags of grip.
- Stanchion Material: 35mm Tapered Alloy
- Lower Material: Magnesium, Disc only
- Crown Material: Forged CNC hollow Aluminium
- Steerer Tube: 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered Aluminium
- Spring: Air
- Adjustments: Low speed compression, “Off the Top” negative spring, lockout
- Internal Adjustments: Adjustable travel with spacers
- Offset: 44mm (27.5") 51mm (29")
- Axle: 15x110mm Thru
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
- Intended Use: Trail/Enduro
- Wheel Size: 27.5" or on 29er version: 29"/27.5"+ (up to 3.0)
- Weight: Approx 2100g
- 27.5 PLUS: The 29” Beryl is now 100% plus bike capable. Throw a 27.5” wheel and a 2.8-3.0 tyre on and enter a world of ultimate traction! Just make sure you have at least 6mm of clearance between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch, just to be safe!
- More Travel: DVO reconfigured the Beyrl to reach 170mm of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm to 170mm.
- D2 Damper with Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
- New Lightweight Thru-Axle: The Beryl features the brand new non-QR axle. It's a light-weight, simple alternative to the Quick Release. A 5mm Allen key is all that's needed to install or remove the axle.
- OTT Off The Top: This exclusive and proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air sprung tuning with a turn of a knob. Doubles as sag and ride height adjust.
- Closed Cartridge Bladder System: Just like DVO's Jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
Agreement of Sale:
This purchase constitutes an agreement with Re.Cycle.D LLC. Please read this entire section and view all images before purchasing. All used items should be considered 'as-is, untested' and without any guarantees, written or implied. If you need a guarantee of condition, please buy a non-OEM new item. New items that have a manufacturer's warranty will be listed as such in the description. Returns will not be accepted, unless the item received is not the item shown in the pictures or if the listing states a specific return period, we usually list a 14 day return period. All new items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
If you see an error in one of my current listings or previously bought something that you are not happy with, please contact me immediately. I usually respond to all questions within 24 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, Please ask before buying.
We offer fast shipping, generally within 24 hours after payment. Please see shipping times in ad for specific items. Actual USPS, FedEX, and UPS delivery times are dependent on their service. All items are packed with care. We do not offer International shipping at this time.
Thank you for your business! -