2021 Manitou Dorado Pro air fork 27.5" / 47 offset - #carbonlegs #inverted ***FREE SHIP***
This listing is for one brand new fork
The Pro is the top fork in the the new Dorado range- This fork has carbon legs and a air spring- It is the lightest Dorado but the carbon legs are not approved for e-MTB usage
The 27.5" option (see menu at top) comes with the short offset crowns and the 29" fork comes with the longer offset crowns -
both crown sizes can be run on 27.5" or 29" wheels (the shorter offset crown may not fit all head tubes sizes)
aftermarket packaging - including manuals
full manufacturer warranty
Got Questions? Message us!
Legends Never Die
Back in a big way, the all-new Dorado Pro is ready to turn the suspension world upside down. Featuring an inverted design, carbon upper structure, 37mm stanchions, and refreshed internals the new Dorado Pro is the pinnacle of suspension technology. The new stiffer chassis is paired with an all-new sealed version of our TPC+ damper and improved Dorado Air Spring with IRT volume adjuster. These technologies combined into one ultimate platform provides more than enough tunability to satisfy any savvy suspension tuner while being so easy to adjust that every rider can dial in their fork with ease.
- Carbon Fiber Legs and the 37mm chassis result in the stiffest and lightest Dorado to date. The carbon pro chassis is 27% stiffer than the previous 36mm version and 238g lighter than the new 37mm Expert version. They also have looks that can kill.
- Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- The Dorado Air Spring system contains a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air fill process resulting in a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. It also allows easy Travel Adjustability from 180 to 190 and 203mm without the need for any spare parts.
- IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) allows for advanced spring tuning by independently adjusting air pressures in the beginning and end stroke. IRT technology creates a secondary positive air spring that affects only the middle to end stroke of the fork. This allows the main air spring to be set to lower pressures for improved small bump sensitivity while maintaining mid-stroke support and moderate to aggressive end-stroke ramp-up.
- Sealed TPC+ is a velocity and position dependent damping circuit that maintains light damping through small bumps when the fork is high in it's travel. As the fork compresses deeper in the travel the secondary TPC+ circuit engages and increases the damping force for added support and bottom-out prevention. Additionally, an independent Hydraulic Bottom-out circuit further increases the damping force in the final 30mm of travel to soften deep travel events and prevent hard bottom out. The new cartridge design with spring-backed IFP fully seals damper oil for the most consistent damping on long demanding DH runs. Spring backed IFP has improved performance during extreme riding, unlike a bladder an IFP pressurizes the oil at the initial stroke eliminating any cavitation for the most consistent damping.
- Fits both 29" and 27.5" wheels. Markings on the outer legs indicate the proper clamping point for ideal axle to crown measurements depending on wheel size. The fork legs can be used with both wheel sizes.
- Two Crown Options are available with this fork. The 47 offset is designed to work with 27.5" wheels and the intended axle to crown. The 57 offset crown is designed for 29" wheels and axle to crown. For those looking to run the lower offset crown with 29" wheels, please reference our fit document to see if your headtube length is compatible.
- TSR Bleed buttons allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork with a simple tap of the button. This keeps your fork smooth and supple all day long.
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 29"
- Weight: 2970g
- Offset: 47mm Flat Crown (27.5"), 57mm Drop Crown (29'')
- Ride Height: 582mm (27.5"), 602mm (29'')
- Travel: 180, 190, 203mm internally adjustable
- Spring: Dorado Air with Infinite Rate Tune (IRT)
- Compression Damping: Sealed Cartridge TPC+ with Hydraulic Bottom Out (HBO)
- Rebound Damping: Sealed Cartridge TPC
- Adjustments: Air, IRT, Rebound, HS, and LS Compression
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Straight
- Crown: Forged
- Outer Leg Material: Carbon
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 203mm (223 Max)
- Axle: 110mm x 20mm BOOST Thru Axle
- Max Tire Size: 67mm
- Extras: Threaded TSR Buttons
- Options: Fender
Agreement of Sale:
This purchase constitutes an agreement with Re.Cycle.D LLC. Please read this entire section and view all images before purchasing. All used items should be considered 'as-is, untested' and without any guarantees, written or implied. If you need a guarantee of condition, please buy a non-OEM new item. New items that have a manufacturer's warranty will be listed as such in the description. Returns will not be accepted, unless the item received is not the item shown in the pictures or if the listing states a specific return period, we usually list a 30 day return period. All new items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
If you see an error in one of my current listings or previously bought something that you are not happy with, please contact me immediately. I usually respond to all questions within 24 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, Please ask before buying.
We offer fast shipping, generally within 24 hours after payment. Please see shipping times in ad for specific items. Actual USPS, FedEX, and UPS delivery times are dependent on their service. All items are packed with care. We do not offer International shipping at this time.
Thank you for your business! -
Check out all our listings in our official eBay store!